Northern Rose was named after our mother Rose.
Our mom believed that we should always care for the people that come into our lives. Our mother, Rose, treated everyone who entered her home like family. You always felt well loved and cared for. With this in mind, Northern Rose developed Rose’s Circle of Service.
We created Rose’s Circle of Service to be a solution based resource for the needs of the patient, their family, the physicians, staff, and discharge planners that we meet. Our service always starts and ends with the patient; but includes everyone involved. Some of the ways we do that are:
- We are available 24 hours a day/7 days a week to assist with home health referrals, caregiving needs, DME and medication delivery; even on short notice.
- Call us with all of your Medicare and insurance referrals. If the patient is out of network for a particular insurance; we will do the legwork to find a home health agency that is in network; send the referral on to them, and inform you of the change.
- One phone call. We will arrange for the home health, caregiving, and DME referral. We can also arrange to have medications delivered.
- Our caregiver can also assist in driving the client home.
- Meeting with the patient prior to discharge from the facility. The patient will know first-hand that our commitment is to their well-being and that there’s a partnership in place.
- Offering guidance regarding available resources to assist with their transition home and their goal of recovery.
- Maintain periodic contact with the patient and family to ensure exceptional care.
- Follow up phone call to the referral source post discharge with report on how the client is progressing.
- Periodic contact with the physician with an update summary.
- Email referral sources updates on current home health trends that are relevant to our partnership with you.